Do You Need a Public Adjuster For Your Insurance Claim?

If you’ve experienced any of the below, you might need a public adjuster if:

  • You’re unsure about your insurance policy
  • You’ve suffered significant property damage or loss
  • Your insurance company denies your claim or undervalues your claim
  • You want to maximize your claim settlement
  • You need someone to advocate on your behalf with the insurance company
  • You need expert help documenting and filing your claim

Additionally, as a first-time homeowner, you might need a public adjuster if:

  • Your newly purchased home has pre-existing damage not disclosed during the sale
  • You encounter unexpected issues during the home inspection
  • You experience damage or issues shortly after moving in
  • You’re having disputes with your insurance provider related to the home insurance coverage for your property
Public Adjuster For Your Insurance Claim

How Hiring a Public Adjuster Works

Once you contact a public adjuster, they will:

  • Negotiate a Fair, Final, and Reasonable Settlement for the Policyholder
  • Assess Building Damage
  • Provide Licensed and unbiased vendors for work that is needed
  • Review Insurance Policy Coverages & Water Damage Restoration Process
  • Evaluate Clients' Compliance Responsibilities
  • Investigate and Measure the Extent of the Loss
  • Evaluate Replacement Costs and/or Depreciation
  • Assemble Business Equipment Claims
  • Assemble Support data for Loss of Income Claim
  • Prepare Documentation for Advance Payment Request
  • Evaluate Microbial Contamination (mold)
  • Assess Total Loss Claims and Review Insurance Estimates

At Excel Adjusters, we work for you. We specialize in residential and commercial property loss for water, fire, wildfire, earthquake, flood, and theft. To this day, we have handled over 2,000 damaged property claims. Our highly trained team of professionals identifies, quantifies, and establishes the full extent of your loss with your insurance company. 

Our experts relieve you of the intricacies and complex procedures that come with handling claims in English, Korean, Chinese, and Vietnamese throughout the entire process.

Hiring a Public Adjuster

Call:(213) 800-3333
Skip to content