Benefits of Hiring a Public Adjuster
As soon as you contact a public adjuster, they will work to get you the maximum settlement amount you are owed. This includes:
- Assessing building damage
- Negotiating a fair, final, and reasonable settlement for you, the policyholder
- Providing licensed and unbiased vendors for work that is needed
- Reviewing insurance policy coverages and water damage restoration processes
- Evaluating clients’ compliance responsibilities
- Investigating and measuring the extent of loss
- Evaluating replacement costs and/or depreciation
- Assembling business equipment claims
- Assembling support data for loss of income claim
- Preparing documentation for advance payment request
- Evaluating microbial contamination (mold)
- Assessing total loss claims and reviewing insurance estimates
At Excel Adjusters, we work for you. We specialize in residential and commercial property loss for water, fire, wildfire, earthquake, flood, and theft. To this day, we have handled over 2,000 damaged property claims. Our highly trained team of professionals identifies, quantifies, and establishes the full extent of your loss with your insurance company.
Our experts relieve you of the intricacies and complex procedures that come with handling claims in English, Korean, Chinese, and Vietnamese throughout the entire process.